Seeking Social Media & Digital Ads Manager
Must be 18 Years or older and pass drug screen
- Ideally Located in Richmond, Virginia but flexible for the right candidate
- Full Time with Benefits
- Competitive Salary Based on Experience
- Join a fun and dynamic marketing team in the mattress industry.
- Excellent Benefits, Holidays, Vacation, and Bonuses
- Work for a company that cares with great culture.
- Advancement Opportunities to grow and have a long term career.
Symbol Mattress has been a proud American Mattress Manufacture for 60 years. Our commitment to excellence has helped us become the 10thlargest bedding producer in the US. Our business is in HIGH demand and we want you to join our family. Don’t just start a job, launch a career! Join our success and advance your future today!
Job Description: The Social Media and Digital Ads Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring company’s Social Media across multiple brands and digital ad strategy in order to increase brand awareness, drive web traffic, Marketing efforts and increase sales. In addition, they are responsible for management of SEO optimization, Ad words, and brand reputation.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media and SEO strategy across multiple brands
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Hootesuite
- Design content that is engaging, informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, and sales.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Manage brand endorsements with athletes, celebrities and influencers.
- Create and manage google ad words and digital ads.
- Manage brand reputation, reviews and endorsements.
- Responsible for staying within ads budget
- Provide constructive feedback on brand marketing
- Adhere to rules and regulations
- Present evolving brand strategies to Senior Management
- Create, monitor, and maintain AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and other paid platform campaigns.
- Create, monitor, and maintain SEO optimization
- Applicant must be comfortable with updating and optimizing websites directly whether it be simple BLOG updates or more complex updates to Meta Data or other behind the scenes code
- Create dynamic email campaigns.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Able to pass a Pre-Employment Background Check and drug screen.
- 2-5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Applicant will have a solid understanding of White Hat SEO strategies and practices with the drive and determination to stay up to date with the ever evolving world of SEO.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Applicant should have current AdWords Certification
- Applicant should have at least 2-year experience working with AdWords
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Degree or certification in Marketing or relevant field
Symbol Mattress based in Richmond, VA
Why Should You Apply?
- Great culture and fun atmosphere
- Privately Owned Company.
- Work with dynamic brands in a recession proof industry.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation & Holidays (start earning vacation after probationary period and have 2 full weeks available after 12 months).
- Company sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA) plans, Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K with matching contributions
- Opportunities for Advancement
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply